* Community Action Partnership Minot Region is governed by a uniquely structured board of directors whose members are derived from three diverse sectors of the counties we serve.
<br l><br l>SELF SUFFICIENCY: Self-Reliance, Four Cornerstones of Financial Literacy, Representative Payee, Individual Development Account, Shelter Plus Care, Tri State Help, ND Cares, Emergency Prescription Assistance Program. <br l><br l>HOUSING: HOME R
* Community Action Partnership Minot Region through services and advocacy, empowers individuals and families to overcome their poverty and attain self-sufficiency.
* Small monthly fee is charged for the Representative Payee Program. Fees not required for other programs.
* Low income persons falling within the income guidelines
* Self referral, other agencies and organizations, contract office for assistance,
Community Action serves the residents of Bottineau, Burke, McHenry, Mountrail, Pierce, Renville and Ward counties of Region II.